All patients MUST bring a Drivers license, passport or other photo ID to your appointment for identification purposes.
New Patient Information
For your convenience, some forms can be completed prior to your visit. The forms are available for you to download, print and complete. Please bring the forms with you to your scheduled appointment. Please note that the Notice of Privacy Practices is located as a separate PDF file and is available for your review.
The links for specific regulatory physicals are also provided below.
- Information for Pilots
- Pilots should complete Form 8500-8 online at https://medxpress.faa.gov/ prior to your visit. You must bring the confirmation number with you to your appointment.
- If you have been treated for a medical condition since your last examination, please bring documentation of the treatment and resolution of the condition to your appointment. If your medical condition has changed since your last examination, please bring documentation from your treating provider.
- If this is your first FAA examination with Dr. Beaty and you have a Special Issuance medical certificate, please notify the staff PRIOR to your appointment. This will ensure that the appropriate documentation is received and reviewed prior to your visit.
- If this is your first physical and you have a history of a medical condition and/or taking medications, please note that additional documentation may be requested prior to the issuance of a medical certificate.
- Bring your glasses, contact lens and/or contact lens cases for your vision examination.
- Merchant Mariner (Coast Guard)
- Please determine which physical is needed prior to your visit. You can visit the United States Coast Guard’s website for additional information:
- The links to the physical examination forms are provided below:
- Drug Testing form
- DOT Physicals (Driver)